Since the holiday mini sessions are coming up soon on November 14 (more info here!), I wanted to give you a little clarity on the difference between these minis and a regular full session, so you can decide which is best for you right now.
I did a Periscope video the other day about this, but I also wanted to put it in writing/list form.
Here are the benefits of the holiday mini-sessions:
1. It’s quick! I know that this time of year gets busy so quickly–your family calendar is probably filled with holiday parties, school events, decorating, work and friends, all kinds of things. Since these sessions are only 15 minutes, you can fit that into your Saturday calendar and have plenty of time left to do other things.
The other good thing about a short session is your kids won’t need a long attention span. 🙂
2. It’s INSIDE! Once November hits, the weather is sure to be chilly and/or rainy, which makes scheduling outdoor sessions very tricky. Our minis will be indoors, in the event space at Treehouse Children’s Boutique. No rain or cold to worry about. Phew!
3. You only need to plan one look or one set of outfits for you and your family.
4. It’s holiday-specific. The set will be elegant and have a winter/holiday feel but without screaming Christmas. It’ll include silver snowflakes, red ornaments, gift boxes wrapped in silver and gold, plus a few other props.
5. For these sessions, you’ll receive an online gallery to select your images. You’ll have at least five to ten photos to choose from, and two will be included in the session fee. You will have your final images completed by December 1 so you’ll be able to create and order your holiday cards.
6. For $100, you’ll have a 15 minute session and receive two digital images. PLUS, you’ll get a 20% discount on anything you purchase at Treehouse! They have adorable clothes, toys, and supplies–perfect for holiday shopping. Book your mini-session now!
Here are the benefits of the full session:
1. More time! You can have up to two hours, so that we can wander around the location and take our time to capture lots of candid moments.
2. A flexible schedule: You can select a day that works best for your family, and a time that works best.
3. Custom location: The sky is the limit–wherever you’d like your session to be, we’ll do it! At your house, at a park, at the beach, on a mountain. We can even do multiple locations if they’re close enough.
4. Multiple looks: Since we’ll have plenty of time, you can also do a change of clothes to add more looks to your session.
5. Best for babies and infants: Newborns and small babies do not understand clocks, so you’ll want plenty of time to follow their lead! 🙂
6. Best of all, with a full session, you’ll get the full-service experience! That’s my second favorite part (after taking the photos)–getting to know you and your family and helping you get the best experience possible.
For full sessions, I have limited weekend availability in November and December, but more availability on weekdays. Contact me today to book your full session!